Forestry mulching uses machinery to quickly and effectively remove unwanted trees, brush, vines, and other vegetation while leaving behind a fine layer of mulch.
This land clearing method is much less disruptive and more ecologically friendly than other techniques. Additionally, it is more efficient than other methods. It uses machinery to remove foliage in a swift, one-step motion. The ground then can be resurfaced with the same machine, leaving you with land that is both operational and beautiful.
We offer expert forestry mulching
Call us today to get started
(225) 753-6386 or (225) 658-0160
Professional forestry mulching has many other uses and benefits as well. Including the following:
- Usability - It can enhance the usability of a property that is otherwise overtaken with brush or trees or be used to further expand a property.
- Safety - By eliminating dry brush and other debris, land clearing is a natural way to prevent wildfires from catching and spreading.
- Ease of Use - forestry mulching has the benefit of being completed rapidly and efficiently. Even in inclement weather conditions such as snow and rain.
- Environmental Friendliness - Since the foliage is redistributed as a protective layer above the soil, this type of land clearing naturally stabilizes the ground and promotes the healthy growth of plants and trees.
- Reduction of Pests and Disease - forestry mulching is effective in preventing diseased or harmful vegetation from spreading. These diseases may overtake healthy plants and kill them as well. Additionally, it can reduce or eliminate unwanted pests that could pose a threat.
- Cost-Efficiency - Not only can forestry mulching increase the land value and overall aesthetics of a lot, but it also eliminates the need for additional burning, chipping, or hauling of mulch which can be time-consuming and more expensive.
Forestry Mulching - What to Consider
There are a few things that you’ll need to consider while obtaining our services that contribute to the cost and length of the project. First, what is the size of your lot or acreage? How dense is the tree cover?
How large is the average diameter of your trees? What are your terrain and soil conditions like?
You may want to explore these potential questions with our operators before beginning to get the most accurate estimate.
This can also ensure your end result turns out exactly the way you envisioned it.
At Precision Tree Service, we have proudly served the Baton Rouge and surrounding communities for over 36 years.
We pride ourselves on customer service and offer the highest quality work with a wide range of services. Our company is also licensed and insured to guarantee the safety of you and your neighbors in the process.
Our experienced staff can give you a range of options and help you choose the development path that works for you, your property, and your budget. So, rest assured, whether it’s residential or commercial tree care, large or small jobs, we are ready to assist.
If you are looking for professional forestry mulching in Baton Rouge, Prairieville, Zachary, or any nearby area, call us at (225) 753-6386 or (225) 658-0160 to get started today!